‘Shantikunj Shikshan Prasarak Bahuddeshiya Sanstha’ is a non-political, non-religious and non-sectarian Charitable Society started in 2008 by the like minded people who were fired by the zeal to be of help to the underprivileged sections of the society. Our organization is registered under Societies Registration Act of 1860 is a social and cultural Non Governmental and nonprofit making organization working for 6 years.
Shantikunj Shikshan Prasarak Bahuddeshiya Sanstha is working in the district which is lacking in the development process. Because of that the organisation starts working on Education Awareness, Soft Skill Development, Slum Rehabilitation, Rehabilitation Centres, Adult Literacy, Rural Development, Women & Child Development Tree Plantation. Together with this any needed issues is also run by the organisation.
From last 6 years the organisation is running the following its key activities and projects
1. WIDE( Women Intellectual Development & Empowerment )
2. Y.D.P. (Youth Development Program )
3. Cyber Crime, Cyber Security and Internet Awareness Seminars
4. Awareness Programs (For the community development)
It‘s Vision, Mission and Goals of the Shantikunj Shikshan Prasarak Bahuddeshiya Sanstha which is consider as the development of the society where it belongs:
1.The development of the societies core areas like Poor People, Women and Children.
2.Programs must be design as per the need of the society‘s issues with strategic planning and partnership alliances.
3. Build capacity of NGO‘s, SHG‘s, Institutions, Private Groups etc. through the networking and linkages a sustainable development can be made.
4.Encourage to the Youth for the development and take their active part for it.